Kosh Speaks (unfinished)

2 Conversations



Kosh is of course the resident Vorlon Ambassador. and when he speaks, everyone listens. They may not understand, but the do try.



Episode - Midnight on the Firing Line.

KOSH "They are alone. They are a dying people. We should let them pass."

SINCLAIR "Who, the Narn or the Centauri"?

KOSH "Yes."



Episode - Deathwalker.

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

"A stroke of the brush does not guarentee art from the bristles."

"You are not ready for immortality."



Episode - Believers

""The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."




Episode - In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum.

KOSH TO SHERIDAN "If you got to Z'ha'dum you will die."


RETURN TO THE BABYLON PROJECT

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A687314

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more